Tuesday, March 25, 2014

mostly pictures

I have just a few things to catch up on, and I promise it will be mostly pictures. The first is when the teachers and a few of the kids with us took a trip up to this really fancy hotel where there are traditional dancers. I know I already posted dancer pictures, but these ones have incredible clouds and mountains in the background, so look at them.



You could be called up from the audience to dance with them, so there Ellie is making it look easy.

The next thing is that I went on a women's retreat with some of the ladies here. We went to a center on Lake Kivu that was absolutely gorgeous. I even went for a little morning dip in Lake Kivu, which was refreshing to both my body and my soul. The setting was incredible, and we were able to continue studying the book of James. We've been doing this Beth Moore study of James that I have really been enjoying. 

The view from our table.

This is the fallen tree upon which I took a personal retreat of silence.

I got to witness this sunset during my personal time.

And it just got better and better.

Until the beauty was overwhelming.

So blessed to have these women around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment